There are tons of e-commerce business entrepreneurs in the market. A website with good CMS can help you do better and earn success in online business. So, if you want to succeed in the eCommerce business you should consider the best eCommerce development tools for your websites.
Web development tools help you deliver your app or eCommerce site faster. When building a website, they enable you to test scripts, debug codes, and organize tasks, so you are sure they are done within the specified time-frame. In this article, we will discuss the most relevant and reliable eCommerce development tools to have the best CMS for your eCommerce business.
WordPress is a website where you can have an open-source eCommerce plugin to create your own CMS known as WooCommerce. It is easy to install and customize and free base product.
The basic features of WooCommerce are as follow:
· It has countless themes you can choose any as per your requirement.
· Its unrestricted customization allows you to edit any part of your website.
· You can publish great content and build a strong brand from its built-in blogging.
· You can easily embed products, check-out, and more on any page.
· The most prevalent highlights are its one-page checkout process, which enables clients to effortlessly pay for the things you are offering.
Magento is a powerful and free eCommerce CMS platform. It helps in building and managing CMS for online stores. It is scalable and good options for big stores with heavy traffic. The best cheapest hosting options. There are two versions available in Magento, and they are:
The Community version is free and you have to invest for the Enterprise version. Among numerous eCommerce development tools, Magento can be one of the best choices.
The key features of Magento are:
· Excellent catalogue management.
· Effective tools for advertising and marketing.
· Faster loading website and mobile-friendly eCommerce.
· Fast order tracking management system.
· Reliable checkout, shipping, and payment system.
Shopify has emerged out to be the most popular and convenient platform to start an eCommerce store. It works on the Saas model where it takes care of all your development and deployment needs. It provides every feature like themes, templates, plugins, and payment gateways on one page. Shopify is suitable for small and medium-size online entrepreneurs. The best feature to choose Shopify is users can build their stores without the help of technical guys or developers.
The key features of Shopify are as follows:
· It is a fast, reliable and more secure tool.
· It is easy to publish the content at a specific date and time.
· It gives End to end service integration means the work-flow for Shopify is so convenient.
· Enables you to get two-step authentication for your stores.
· Easy and convenient payment gateways.
Prestashop is the most reliable eCommerce development tool if you want to upgrade your online stores. It is developed in PHP programming language with support for the MySQL database management system. PrestaShop has several templates, easy website builder and lots of payment gateway solutions.
Some key features of Prestashop are:
· The powerful catalogue and site management feature enables you to manage the most complex inventory with one-click options.
· Prestashop is best suited for small to medium businesses, large enterprises.
· PrestaShop is available in more than 40 languages but only supports fully in English and French.
· It will help display products your way means it is less complicated and easy to use and understand.
· One-page checkout features.
· Flexible shipping modules fully integrated with major carriers.
· It enhances the loading speed of the shopping store.
· Back end interface is very much appealing.
· Easy to customize and develop modules. It is less complicated and easy to use and understand.
· Debugging is much easy in Prestashop
· Development cost is less expensive here.
Open cart is also an eCommerce website platform. And available in two versions Open Cart 1.5 and Open Cart 2.0 which is free to download. Although a wide range of eCommerce entrepreneurs use it though it is not as easy as Shopify or WooCommerce. It comes with a basic package that you can extend to fit your business needs. It is noted for having a sleek administrative dashboard and general out-of-the-box ease of use.
Special key features of Opencart are:
· Modern and fully responsive design, OCMOD (OpenCart modification system) which allows store owners to extend and edit system functionality without directly editing core files.
· A redesigned admin area and front-end.
· More payments gateway included in the standard download.
· Event notification system.
· Custom form fields.
· An unlimited module instance system to increase functionality.
Above are the best eCommerce website platform used these days. You can choose one or any eCommerce development tools according to nature, size, expertise, suitable territory for your business. Hope these websites platforms help to leverage your growing eCommerce business. So, be smart while choosing eCommerce development tools.