The laravel PHP framework is one of the leading, most expressive and rich web application frameworks in the recent tech-stack. This fabulous framework is created by Tylor Otwell, it provides a way beyond of excellence not because of its single-handed support, but due to its large online community support which allows continues responses through-out the entire web development cycle.
Laravel usage gives developers the power to code flexible and take care of dynamic development requirements from small websites to full-scale enterprise applications.
Its inbuilt functions like authentication, routing, session and caching keep process lightweight yet elegant. Laravel has a strong base in a PHP framework that allows it to takes opportunities for HTML. At the edge, the development procedures must be a pleasant experience rather than a painful one.
Special features of Laravel Framework are:
- Fast development time.
- Low server overhead.
- Easy to learn.
- Large and active developer community.
Benefits of using Larvel are:
- In-built Authentication & Authorization System
- Control access to secure resources.
- Handle requested access claims with ease.
- Deny unauthorized requests.
- Simplified Mail Integration System
- Notify users on performing each activity.
- Seamlessly integrate mail notification systems.
- Send emails and notifications via SMS & Slack.
- Cached Memory Integration for Better Performance
- Better memory management, automatically.
- High-speed execution.
- Improved backend performance.
- Easier Exception Handling
- Improved information delivery to end-users through real-time notifications in case of an exception.
- The client satisfaction ratio is high due to user-friendly and informative interfaces.
- Enhanced usability for the end-user without friction or hiccups.
- Better Handling of Security & Technical Vulnerabilities
- Better and more secure performance promises.
- Elimination of critical vulnerability issues and security concerns.
- Faster debugging and fixing of security and technical errors.
- Seamless Automation Testing
- Faster testing due to automation.
- Automation ensures no issues are left in the testing of core features.
- Accurate performance ratio calculation by handling multiple scenarios.
- Bifurcation of business logic from presentation logic
- Faster development and handling of feature addition requests.
- No conflict between UI/UX designers and developers.
- Easy debugging at any stage of development.
- Simplified URL Routing Configuration
- Fewer chances of blank URL redirection.
- Better user experience and interactivity.
- Quicker development owing to the automatic loading of URL routing configuration.
- Efficient Task Scheduling and Management Configuration
- Easy task and process management through automated development, maintenance, and communication of schedules.
- Automated handling of redundant tasks like sending periodic emails to subscribers or automatic cleanup of data.
- Simplified time-management for schedules using a single CRON entry.
- Highly Secure Framework
- Fast development and scaling of an application without worrying about security.
- Capable to handle complex security vulnerabilities without putting an extra effort.
- In-built fundamental security features for enhanced security.
- Object-Oriented Library Accessibility
- No need to invest time and effort in building object-oriented structures.
- In-built library for infusing added functionality in an app.
- Comprehensive object-oriented programming.
- Seamless Database Migration
- Faster database syncing between development machinery.
- Easier and quick database migration without hassles.
- In-built database migration mechanism.
A Framework is a source of a platform for building a software application so that developers able to develop the creative logic that helps to deploy a task even easier than before including faster application logic within a timely manner
Laravel can make or deliver the application in a timely and cost-effective way, also offers a scalable intuitive solution that full-fill all your business need. Thus, finding the newbie developer will not be a difficult task as Laravel has already put its benchmark.